Firearm Sales

By Federal Law, firearms can only be shipped to an FFL Holder. If you do not have an FFL, you must make arrangements with an FFL Holder in your state to handle the transfer. We maintain a list of FFL Holders who are willing to handle transfers for qualified buyers. Please contact an FFL Holder before placing a bid to make sure you qualify.

Please have your designated FFL gun store contact us and send us a copy of their current FFL License.

If you need ATF forms here is a link: